If there’s one thing I’ve learned from spending more time working from home… it’s how much I value my work space, it is my sanctuary during these odd times.
I’ve worked at home (or airbnb’s) the last 4 years so you would think I didn’t have to adjust much… But, I relied on coffee shops and other spots to break up my day – something about the noise, the atmosphere, the ambiance of it… you probably know what I’m talking about!
However, since that hasn’t been an option for awhile… I’ve been putting more time and thought into my creative space – I want it to be an area that I’m excited to sit down at. Might sound weird, but it makes a difference!
After posting a boomerang of my desk on my Instagram story, quite a few of you wanted to know where I got each item. To be honest, there are many times I go to order something online and it won’t ship to Hawaii so you can obviously swap out items if you find better options that ship to you!
I linked them individually here to make it easy;
- Modern white computer desk
- Laptop stand
- Standing desk (not pictured but I’ll bring it out and use it a few hours a day)
- Vase (random but this was the ONLY vase I could find in Hawaii… got it at Macy’s, I’m sure you can find a cheaper option on Amazon)
- The roses are real (from Costco), sometimes you just gotta get yourself the damn flowers am I right??
- Gold picture frame (gotta have a picture of your fam nearby!)
- Gold lamp base
- Square lamp shade
- Apple Magic Keyboard
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Planter stand (not pictured but I have plants next to my desk)
- Jute plant hanger (not pictured but hanging nearby desk)
- Yellow candle – bought at Marshall’s, couldn’t find online!
Do you have a home office staple you’ve added since February?? I’d love to hear about it, head to my Instagram to send me a DM – can’t wait to connect!